Here’s what you need to know before making a commitment — and don’t you wish life and commitments were ALWAYS this up front and lacking drama???
- We’re in need of about 20 volunteers, ages 14 and up.
- We need you from 4:00pm – 9:30pm (options to work a portion of the hours are available, too).
- Jobs include: setting up before event, ticket collection, counting votes, etc.
- Volunteers receive: A commemorative VIP lanyard/badge (this does not entitle you to a VIP seat, however), a free General Admission entry ticket to SFPB3, and pizza dinner.
- For more information, email Belle Forino at email@example.com
- All volunteers must attend the 4:00pm Volunteer Briefing on the evening of the event.
We might note that volunteering is one way to guarantee your admission into SFPB3. The other way is to submit is a swede — and you are really cutting it close here, Mr./Ms. Scissorhands. Entry deadline is July 9th at 11:50 pm.
Third awesomest way to get into swede fest™ palm beach 3? BUY A TICKET, and buy it now. We’re closing sales of VIP tickets on Monday, July 7. That’s it. No more special seats, only General Admission. And WE SELL OUT, PEOPLE. Of all tickets. And when we have a few measly GA tickets left for sale the night of the show, it is a hot mess trying to separate you slackers from the nice people who bought their tickets online and are trying to pick them up at will-call while we collect your CASH. And it will be CASH ONLY, if there are any tickets left, and if not, you’ll have stood in line for no reason except to break a sweat, and feel all resentful, which is bad for your karma.